Teaching practice week 8

 On monday I had general observation by Rana miss. It was our last observation in teaching practice days. Teacher gave appropriate feedbacks. 

On tuesday I dealt with two lesson templates. Because I got 2 periods in 8A.Two of them are activity lesson templates.

Wednesday was celebated as the SPC day. Respected HM Roy sir hoisted the SPC flag.Special assembly was conducted by SPC students. I conducted achievement test in 8A. Then I got a substitution period in6A. I took them to the ground because it was their PT period. In the evening we had an onlune meetong of college . It was a general reflection meeting. Our college pincipal gave some instructions about teaching practice.

On thursday I completed the poem "From a Railway Carriage "in unit 2. It was the second last day of our teaching practice days.

Friday was our last day at school. I provided answer sheets of achievement test. We gave special gift to our HM Roy sir and distributed a small snack to every teachers and office staffs. We also gave some sweets to our students. Students had prepared some performances for us. At the end of the period when I said bye they al came running and hugged me. Some cried and some kissed and many said to stay there. My eyes were also filled with joy. After the National anthem we saud goodbye to the school . These days are the most beautiful days in my life.These days helped me to become a teacher.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog