Teaching practise week 8

 This was the last week of our teaching practise. We conducted conscientization on this week.

 On monday I had 5th period. It was a revision class. 

On tuesday I conducted achievement test on 8D. I got substitugion classes. 

 On wednesday we conducted conscientization programme.There were many substitution classes for us. 

On thursday there was a debate combetition conducted at IT lab based on the topic "is tourism an advantage or not?".There was a substitution for 8D on 5th period. 

Friday was our last day in the school. We express our sincere thanks to our head mistress, our mentor teachers other teachers and non teaching staffs and gave them a small treat. My children was so sad to leave me. They me chocolates, ring,hugs,kisses and their valuable feedbacks. Their eyes filled with tears when they hug me. It was an unforgettable day in my life. 

Now I am waiting for the second phase of teaching practise.

                








Comments

Popular posts from this blog