Teaching practice week 5

 On monday  I had a period in 8A and dealt with the story "The boy who drew cats". In the afternoon session there was a function gor congratulayjng students who got full A+ in sslc examination. So there was substitution periods. I got another period also. So conducted remedial teaching for them. I completed the third chapter in first unit.

On tuesday I started a new poem " We're the world" by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie Jr. Our Physical scince teacher Rana miss visited the school.

 On wednesday I dealt with an ICT lesson template. I got a substitution period at 7C.

On thursday I completed the poem. I provided notes. I completed the first unit. 

On friday I dealt with a model lesson template. It was Advance organizer model. I intriduced the topic Adjectives.There were prayer at church. Special programmes were conducted there.

Saturday was as working due to some holy days. Students in 8A presented a short skit based on the story "The mysterious picture". I had substitution periods after lunch break. 

Weekend reflection was conducted on saturday via online. It was an option wise reflectio. Every one shares their valuable experiences.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog