Teaching practice week 2

 It was the second week of our teaching practice. 

    On monday there was an assembly related to reading day. There were special guests like kundara panchayath member, PTA president and rotary club members. The head master Roy sir gave a message tothe students regarding the value of reading. After that school diary was presented. The rotary club gifted a bicycle for a studebt in 9A who is intelligent in studies and economically backward. Students presented different programms like group song,poster making etc.

      On tuesday after a beautiful prayer classes were started.  I got 7th period in 8A. I dealt with my 5th lesson template. 

       It was yoga day on wednesday. Yoga day special programmes were conducted on the leadership of SPCand NCC. I got 6th period in 8A. And it was my 6th lesson template. There were no substitution periods.

     It was thursday and I had 2nd period in 8 A. I cmpleted the first prose in unit 1. It was my 7th lesson template. No substitution periods were there. I provides notes for the students.

   On friday there was an educational strike. But we had to go to the school as per the instruction of our HM. We had lunch from the school. After 2 pm our HM allowed us to go. 

       There was a weekened reflection at our college. Every teacher trainees shared their valuable experiences . After that our lesson templates were siged by the teacher. 

       Any way it was a good week with some programmes.


         






Comments

Popular posts from this blog