TEACHING PRACTICE SECOND PHASE WEEK 1

 The second phase of teaching practice was started on 12/6/2023.On monday I got second perod in 8A. They are new students for me. They are so bright and active students. I didn't take classes on monday. I interacted with them. 

               On tuesday I took my first lesson plan. I started the story "The Mysterious Picture"by Charles De Coster. I had 7th period . I uesd pictures, flashcards activity cards etc.In 4th period i got substitution class at 7c.

                On wednesday I got 6th period at 8A. I dealt with my  second lesson template. I showed them the painting of Monalisa. 


PPT slides were used to introduce difficult words. I provided a group activity for them.

      On thursday I had 2nd period. It was my 3rd lesson template. I showed them a video that highlights the effects of hunger. I gave an editing of the passage as an activity. Follow up activity was provided for them.I got 3rd and 6th period as sunstitution. It was a pt period. I bring the students to ground.

                  On friday I had 4th period in 8A. It was my 4th lesson template. I used flashcards for introducing new words. In 7th period I fot a sunstitution period at 5A. In the 8th period there was "sarga vela" to promote the talents of every students.


      



On saturday I went to the college for weekend reflection. Everyone shared their experiences. Teachers gave us appropriate feedbacks. After signing lesson templates we left the college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog