Teaching practice week 4

 On monday the school starts with a beautiful prayer. I got 5th period for 8D. I have substitution classes for up section. I take them to the ground for pt period. After lunch break I had exam duty. 

            On tuesday our optional miss visited our school for observing my class. I had 2nd period. Teacher pfovided appropriate suggestions. And also she pointed about my improvement. After lunch break I had exam duty for 10.

          We were so relaxed on wednesday. I take the 4th period. Students were assembled for tour discussion. No other programms were occured. 

      Republic day programmed were conducted on school. 

     


On friday we got many substitution classes. I take the 3rd and 4th periods in 8D. There were friday prayer in the church. After lunch break we had exam duty.
On saturday a workshop on diagnostic and achievement test was conducted on college and class was led by Issac paul sir. It was an effective class. After the class we left the college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog