Teaching practice week 1

 The school reopened after vaccation on 3rd January 2023. We reached the school at 9: 20 am. The class time starts with prayer. On the first day I got an opportunity to take a class for 8 D class. It was malayalam medium. It is very difficult for them to understand , read and write English. So I have to explain the whole thong in the mothertongue. Students are very co operative and lovely. I can manage the class without too much difficulty.  After the lunch break there was a programme conducted on  "Jala mission". The school time ends on 3:45 pm. It was a fruitful day for me. 

         On the next day I got a period in 8D. On thursday I take my 3rd class. I was not good with my sound due to the infection. Bt I managed the class anyhow. We also inluded in the mid day meal programme. We got many substitution



classes for 9 th and 10 th classes.  After the national anthem  with the permission of our HM we leave the school.on friday I had 7th period and completed my 7th lesson template.

       Saturday was also working beacause of the holiday on monday. It was a busy day. We got many substitution classes. A competative exam was  held on the 3 rd and 4 th period by axis bank. We got the exam duty. I complted my 8th lesson template today. After the lunch break there was PTA meeting for the up classes. After national anthem we leave the school.

     Online reflection was held through google meet from 8 pm. Everyone share their valuable experiences with each other. Teachers give suitable sugestions. It was good platform for us to share and hear different experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog