SCHOOL INDUCTION PROGRAMME DAY :3

It was the third day of our induction programme. We reached the school at 9:30 am. We collected some more data from the school. After that we observed a class of 10th standard by Chithra teacher. It was a revision class. Students were really interactive. During the lunch break we observed SPC practice. 




















After lunch break I got an opportunity to take a class for 9th standard. I revised the poem "Song of the rain" by Khalil Gibran from Unit 3 "Care for the Morrow". Students actively interacted with me and replied to my questions. After the class we had normal conversations. They were so friendly.  Some students sang for me. Any way it was a great experience for me. After the class I was so happy and tension free. 

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog