Teaching practice week 7

 On monday I dealt with the rest of the story "A shipwrecked sailor".I had exam duty in 9C. Our principal Nimmi mis came for general observation of physical science trainees. Teacher gave appropriate suggestions and wished us best of luck.

On tuesday I dealt with the rest of the story. I had substitution period in 9A.It was another beautiful day at school.

On wednesday I collected data for my project.

On thursday I dealt with the story " A shipwrecked sailor" in 8A.Our optional miss visited our school for second observation. She gave appropriate suggestions and corrections. Teachers and office staffs gave a fairwel party for teacher trainees.

On saturday I took a model lesson tempate. It was Direct Instruction model. I introduced the topic past continues tense. I got another period in 8A. So I could complete another esson template also.It was an activity lesson template.

On saturday an online reflection was conducted via google meet. Everyone shared their experiences about this week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog