Teaching practice week 5

 On monday school starts with a beautiful prayer by students. I had 5th period in 8D. We participated in the mid day meal programme. As usual the school ends with national anthem. 

     The next day I got 6th period. Students were busy with practice for annual day. I helped them as I can.  We got snacks from the cook aunty beacause she is retired from the post after 22 years of service. 

      On wednesday B ed trainees have to conduct an assembly . Trainees from the 3 colleges participated in the assembly. We included a beautiful prayer, news, pledge, quiss, thought of the day etc. Our HM provided some sggestions for the students. It was a good assembly. I got the 4th period in 8D. 

       On thursday I got a chance to conduct diagnostic test for 8 D. I have to help them for reading and understanding the questions. I took 3rd period because 2 nd period was taken by sheeba teacher for completing her portions.Our school got new bus and it was the day for trial run.

      Annual day of Mgd boys were conducted on friday. So we couldn't take classes on this day. Students were so busy with practices. There was a motivation class for 10th std students led by Melvin George a student of std 12. 

      It was our union day at college. I reached the college at 10 am. Programms started by 11:30 am. Union inauguration was done by hounorable uniersity registar and arts club inauguration was done by my friend Baluprasad. It was a memorable day. 

                       








             



Comments

Popular posts from this blog